Thank you for visiting our Put-in-Bay Lodging Site.
Island Club Rentals has many rental options on Put-in-Bay island for groups large and small.
To make an inquiry about one of our vacation rental homes or one of our brand new Waterfront Condos, please call us at 216-898-9450 or send us an email.
If you need help to find a cottage, home, villa, or condo to enjoy while you visit the South Bass Island (aka Put in Bay) we DO have information online to help you! We have different house, cottage, villa, and condo options depending on what your Put In Bay lodging needs are:
- Island Club Home Rentals - The Island Club features 89 three and four bedroom homes right in the heart of PutinBay Island. All of our vacation homes are fully furnished and offer central air, fully stocked kitchens, two or three baths, private decks, gas grills and more. If you're visiting Put-in-Bay with friends or family, then the Island Club is the place for you.
- Put-in-Bay Condos - The Put-in-Bay Condos consists of eight 2-Bedroom/2-Bath Poolview Condos and twenty-five 4-bedroom/3-bath Waterfront Condos on Lake Erie. Each guest has access to a brand new private in-ground pool, rock-skipping beach, restaurants & lounges nearby, and golf cart rentals. All units are fully furnished with fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living spaces, washer/dryer, and outdoor patios. The Waterfront Condos also have a large lakeside deck to relax and unwind while viewing a beautiful sunrise. Grand Opening was July 2016.
- Aunt Janes Victorian Manor - The Victorian Home is located right in the center of town. Walking distance from downtown shops, restaurants, and bars, with downtown pool access. All 3 floors of this home have 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, and a complete kitchen. Each floor sleeps up to 8 and can be rented separately or for larger groups all together. Weekly, weekend & midweek rentals.
- Aunt Janes 2 - This beautiful Victorian home is located one block behind the main street in Downtown Put-In-Bay on Loraine Ave. It offers its guest affordable lodging, centrally located to entertainment, shopping, dining and attractions and the experience of the Victorian Age. One of the bigger homes on the island has 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, complete kitchen, TV, gas grill, access to pools, A/C, non-smoking - Accommodates up to 16.
- Put in Bay House Cottage - The Put in Bay House is Put-in-Bay Ohio's best home for large groups and families on the Island. Nestled on an acre of land on South Bass Island (better known as Put-in-Bay) the house is actually two houses in one. The Put in Bay house is a duplex with a door in between the two units. Up to 16 people can occupy the Put in Bay House. We can also lock the door in between and have 2 private 8-person suites.
- A Place at the Bay Cottage - A Place at the Bay is located across from the Island Club on 1.5 acres, just off Put-in-Bay Road. The house is a 4-bedroom 2-bath island home with a Jacuzzi master suite. A Place at the Bay has room for up to 12 people. Come and enjoy the beautiful island of Put-in-Bay in the wooded privacy of your own private home.
- Peace & Quiet Duplexes - Peace and Quiet is the perfect place for those who want to enjoy the nearby hustle and bustle of downtown Put in Bay but would like a relaxing place to go when they need a break. Located less than a mile from Delaware Avenue - the downtown of Put in Bay, Ohio - Peace and Quiet is actually two side-by-side rentals that each sleep up to eight people. The units can be rented separately or together for a total of up to 16 guests.
- Island Club #97 - Ideal for a quick Put-in-Bay getaway or great for a longer term family vacation. House 97 is one of the best Island Club homes for rent. This cedar sided 3-bedroom/2-bathroom house is furnished with everything your bachelorette, fishermen, family, or group needs for a vacation. This includes a fully equipped kitchen, large decks, bbq grill, local cable TV, a DVD/CD player, pillows and comforters, and so much more. (No bachelor parties)